ProteusRF Delivers Custom RFIUs in 4 Weeks Rather than the Traditional 6+ Months
Today, we announced ProteusRF, the first of several platforms to take advantage of the Hiller Measurements Flow Control (HMFC) process. With ProteusRF, we can design an RFIU in hours and manufacture, test, and ship a first article in as little as four weeks from acceptance of an order.
HMFC is a proven design and development process combining model-based, digitally threaded design with an agile approach to deliver custom solutions without the burden of traditional waterfall cultures. ProteusRF, powered by HMFC, redefines what’s possible in custom RF interface design.
The new process allows our teams to collaborate with a client and develop a complete, customized solution in a 2 to 4 hour design sprint – and from there, we’re immediately ready to manufacture.
With a curated, strategic supply chain and lean, moving manufacturing lines, we’ve raised the bar in delivering quality test systems and assemblies. The ProteusRF platform reduces risk, speeds production, and creates a customer experience with more than 10x improvement in schedule.
Pillars of the ProteusRF platform include:
- ProteusATE Design Center: a collaborative design portal where Hiller clientele and engineering staff use ProteusRF and ATE model-based design tools together
- Single Source of Truth: industry-leading digital tools threaded across HMFC’s Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) foundation to deliver expedited design and manufacturing flows
- Secure Supply Chain: a secure, accessible inventory of world-class components from companies such as Analog Devices, Anoison, CentricRF, Ciao Wireless, Keysight Technologies, Mini-Circuits, Planar Monolithics Industries, and Radiall
- Premier Specifications: mechanical RF relays to 40 GHz, a wide array of accompanying passive components, chassis from 2 to 10U, 18” or 28” deep, 4-color front-panel customization, ethernet control, SCPI, IVI-C, IVI-COM, path-level programming, readback monitoring, and LED customization
- Manufacturing Capabilities: more than 41,000 ft2 of Industry 4.0 design and manufacturing innovation space in Austin, TX dedicated to customized functional test equipment, one of the largest such plants in North America