Download Surveyor Brochure
Surveyor – ESS is a resistance-monitoring, event-detection suite of tools specifically designed for standards-based design verification test applications, including:
- Solder joint reliability test of semiconductors according to IPC-9701.
- Cable assembly design verification testing to ANSI/AAMI EC53 and IEC 60601-2-4.
Surveyor – ESS is a superior approach to traditional scanning DMM or Comparator-box designs.
- Surveyor – ESS samples faster with higher resolution than traditional scanning DMM approaches.
- Surveyor – ESS Costs less “per channel” than similarly equipped scanning DMMs.
- Surveyor – ESS is “Turn Key.” Application software with glitch detection, chamber monitoring and temperature calibration, COTS cabling, and elegant approaches to simplify DUT connection within a thermal chamber are ready for delivery. No need for custom design.
- Comparator boxes don’t measure. Surveyor – ESS provides 16 bit resistance measurement across three-user and channel-selectable gain ranges.
- Surveyor – ESS is open-architecture based on PXIe that allows the user to combine monitoring capability with other functional needs in the same platform.