Software Engineer Level I
The candidate will be accountable for the development, and integration of software and/or firmware for customer systems and Hiller Measurement Products.
- Graphic User Interfaces: Developing, testing & document
- Develop, test & document software to perform data acquisition and other various algorithms
- Develop and Document wrappers for instrument drivers.
- Develop, test, and document reporting software
- Collaborate with Hardware Engineering to ensure System or Product overall performance objectives.
- Candidate must be able to program in LabVIEW, LabWindows CVI and C/C++. Some familiarity with TestStand is preferred.
- Past experience with Electronic Test Equipment (i.e. Agilent, Tektronix, National Instruments, etc.) and their remote communication protocols and programming preferred.
- Candidate must be familiar with OOP.
- Candidate must be a self-starter and able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to maintain program development schedules a must.
- A desire for technical growth is a must since the candidate will continually take on new and challenging tasks.
- Infrequent (Less than 10%) travel required
- U.S. Citizenship or Green Card required.
Vice President Engineering
Send Us Your Resume
© 2016 copyright by Hiller Measurements. All rights reserved.